Monday 7 December 2009

Question 12 - If your website becomes a success will you be able to successfully off-shore answering questions to a staff of thousands...?


Due to the limitations of Blogger, the original question was truncated above. The full question is:

If your website becomes a success will you be able to successfully off-shore answering questions to a staff of thousands somewhere in Bangalore?


Clearly I am disappointed by the lack of faith shown by your use of the word 'if' at the top of the question. Nevertheless, I shall keep calm and carry on.

Once this website has established itself as the "go-to" place for those posing questions, dilemmas, paradoxes, worries or those seeking ready-made opinions, it may become tempting to outsource information gathering, while maintaining strict quality and stylistic control of the replies.

Nevertheless, people of the world, I give you my guarantee that this will not happen. I will not allow it to be happen. I will not allow the careful accumulation of facts by a team, whether in Bangalore or Bangor or Balham, to colour the replies that are posted here.

Instead, all answers will be carefully honed from the knowledge already within my head, unless I'm sufficiently interested in your quandary to bother to look up a few minor points (probably on Wikipedia). All sentences will be written using the two hands at the ends of my arms, directed only by thoughts from my brain.

In particular, once we are out of the initial phase and you are parting with your pounds by the thousands, it is important that you know precisely what you will be getting. It will be my advice, it will be my answer, it will be written by me for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment